Complaint Sent to EOC . Me v/s Mauritius Civil Service Mutual Aid : Handwritten in the Complaint Forms. Financial Discrimination by Mutual Aid. In section 1, I wrote I submitted the duly filled form to the Mutual Aid agent precising that I am under prosecution at a court for ICTA matters, nothing financial. But he refused to take the application. He tells me to go to CASERN and take a paper from them. I understand why the UK-US Government are very reluctant to finalise the Chagos deal. With this Government they will deal ? . Refusing to take my application because I have a Case at Court. They do not use their brain what will happen when I WIN my case . Supposedly I am 'Blacklisted and high risk'. I also added at section 2 Incompetence from Mutual Aid . The Customer Charter of Mutual Aid mentions of 'treating everyone with equal fairness' but their agents behave in an unfair manner. I believe they are also politically motivated. At section 3 I wrote I ask the EOC to refer matter for prosecution. Their agent must be arrested and kicked out. The public voter decide 'en leur ame et conscience' whether to give 'vote sanction or not'. Section 6 I wrote. Mutual Aid should be reminded that their OWN Hon Minister of Finance & Prime Minister Dr Hon Ramgoolam was arrested , his ' KOF' dragged to nearby Casern and his Case still at Court pertaining to Financial matters. Same for previous PM Jugnauth & my case are of ICTA nature involving HORSES/ Private School/Police/former UOM Union and Nothing about FINANCE. 25 09 26